Thursday, October 11, 2007

UNK vs. Peter, Bjorn and John

Hey folks,

Since a lot of songs from my upcoming mixtape, tentatively titled "No Snakes Attached" are half finished, I thought I would treat you to a lost track that I rediscovered this past week. Somehow, it didn't make "FutureSnake/LoveSounds," however there's a chance it could be on a later mixtape because it's too fun and stupid to leave out.

The song, by the way, is PB&J's "Young Folks," which you might've heard because the kids LOVE IT (I heard it on the radio at Sam's Club) and UNK's "2 Step," which the kids are PRETTY MUCH AMBIVALENT TOWARDS. The song is called "2 Step Folks" which makes no sense.

Also, I've noticed that we're getting somewhere around/above 20 downloads per song, so I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to the site regularly and supporting what we do. We'll play at your birthday party if you want.


UNK vs. Peter Bjorn and John - 2 Step Folks

<3 DJMDSB

No comments: