Friday, October 12, 2007

T.I.P. vs. Jens Lekman, Bigger News

Hey everyone,

First off, you should know that today PDR, and in particular DJ Million Dollar Snake Babies was featured on the very awesome blog, Culture Bully. You can read the article HERE. Big ups and appreciation to Culture Bully for reppin' our game.

Now, in celebration of this, I'm bringing the nastiest heat that I've brought in awhile. It's TIP's "Big Things Poppin" against Jens Lekman's "Kanske Är Jag Kär I Dig" which is Swedish for "Maybe I'm In Love With You."

Just a reminder, our myspace page is linked on the right, and DJ MDSB is available for bithday parties, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, and house parties or whatever. Thanks again to Culture Bully for the article!


T.I.P. vs. Jens Lekman - Maybe I'm Popping Big Shit With You

<3 DJMDSB

No comments: