Wednesday, October 17, 2007

50 Cent Vs. Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Fuck what you heard, I was not shot or stabbed in Yuma and then left for dead in the gutter. I did not have a fling with Britney Spear's kid. I did not marry the elder Bush twin. I am not the cause of Anthrax.
I am simply Doc Nasty.
Get Nasty, Stay Nasty is the philosophy i live by.
this is my first new shit in a long damn time
getting a little jealous of all the success DJ Million Dollar Snake Babies was getting
so i figured it was time for me to come back as well.
As my first song back, i've used a song that can't get out of my head with one that you probably have never heard. I'm talking about Black Tongue by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and 50 Cent's I Get Money for the latter.

I didn't feel comfortable calling it I Get Black Money so without further ado
50 Cent Vs. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - I Get Tongue

I'm just as reachable as DJ MDSB and will probably have less racial slurs in my responses.
hit me up at poserboy9@yahoo.com

No comments: