Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kanye West vs. Grizzly Bear

Hey everyone,

Spirit week is under way, and it's been a complete failure. Not a single blog has gotten back to me and I just have one new friend on the myspace. What the heck! Let's get busy.

More importantly, I got some PDR nastiness for you. This time it's Kanye West's "Diamonds From Sierra Leone" against Grizzly Bear's "Deep Sea Diver." If you think that's really funny then join the club. This marks the first time that I've used sound effects, and hopefully it's worked out nicely. Enough chat, get to work. Make me famous!

Kanye West vs. Grizzly Bear - Deep Sea Diamonds

<3 DJMDSB

PS If you're interested in booking me for a house party or a birthday party or a kids graduation or whatever, email me at seanholden@gmail.com.

No comments: