Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Swizz Beats vs. Travis Morrison Hellfighters

Hey children,

DJ Million Dollar Snake Babies here with another bad to okay to good mashup for you. This time it's Swizz Beat's excellent "Money In The Bank" against Travis Morrison Hellfighter's "Churchgoer." Do you see now how I made the name of the song?

Also, I had a dream where I got famous for these terrible things. Afterwards, I decided that the only reason I can get famous for no reason is to play live shows. If you hate music, feel free to drop me an email (seanholden@gmail.com) and I'll do my best to stop by. All you need is the will to see Snake Babies.

Anyway! Here's the obligatory picture and song.

Swizz Beats vs. Travis Morrison Hellfighters - Money In the Church

Peace!
<3 DJMDSB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!