Thursday, September 13, 2007

FutureSnake/LoveSounds

Yo babies!

DJ Million Dollar Snake Babies is back in action, and this time I have brought my long awaited mixtape, FutureSnake/LoveSounds. It's basically the Chinese Democracy of shitty mash-up mixtapes, but now you got your dirty little paws on it. If you like it, make sure to tell your friends about it maybe they'll download it. If for whatever crazy reason you want a physical copy of this, drop me an email (seanholden@gmail.com) and I'll personalize one for you. Just pay for shipping. If you can't we'll work something out. Now, to the music.

01. 2 Step Genesis
02. Wanted Dead or Alive (Hold Your Fire)
03. Throw Some D's On That Wife
04. Drop It, Freaky Rhesus
05. Fine For You
06. Get Farmlife
07. Hell Yeah, Don't You Evah Hustle
08. Neva Eva Sip On My Sizzurp At Little Dawn
09. XXX'd Black Foliage
10. Laid Back Funk
11. My Collarbone
12. Too Kryptonited To Fuck
13. Get Adjusted
14. What We Had Was Laffy Taffy


GET IT HERE!!!!
OR HERE
OR HERE

<3 DJMDSB

No comments: