Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Trillville vs. Three Six Mafia vs. Ted Leo

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late, I've been working on my mixtape "FutureSnake/LoveSounds" that should hopefully drop sometime this week. You know it'll be a PDR exclusive. So, because of that, my posts will be a little less regular. However, I will still bring the heat like some sort of flame. Woop woop.

Here it is, a 3 way mash-up. Trillville's "Neva Eva" against Three Six Mafia's "Sippin on Some Sizzurp" and Ted Leo and the Pharmacists' "Little Dawn." Enjoy.


Trillville vs. Three Six Mafia vs. Ted Leo - Neva Eva Sip on My Sizzurp at Dawn

<3 DJMDSB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the link's broken... is there another way to get this because it sounds sick

DJ Million Dollar Snake Babies said...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1966694489153d9c/

That should work.