Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bonecrusher vs. Moby

Hey ya'll,

Dropped in before rounds to put up a quick one.
Switched days with DJ Million Dollar Snake Babies, flying out to Vegas
tomorrow morning, somebody else wants to get Elvis face surgery.
Anyway, here's a picture of me taking care of your mom:


In more important news, got wind from James Holden, DJ MDSB and I's manager, that we're branching out to the vast mashup community to get the word out about P.D.R., so i'm gonna go ahead and take that a step further and ask all of my glorious fans, aka you people reading this, to rep this shit.

Put it out on the forums, from the streets, bump this shit in your cars, do whatever you can to spread the gospel of P.D.R. Let us know if you do so as well, we'll throw some swag at you I guess, or maybe some used needles I can swipe from the hospital.

Thanks ahead of time!

Without further ado, mashing up Bonecruser's "Never Scared" with Moby's "Rafters"
I present Bonecrusher vs. Moby - Never Scared of the Rafters

Have a great weekend and if you want to look like Elvis and will be in the Vegas area,
look me up and mention P.D.R. and i'll knock 20% of your bill
xo Doc

No comments: