Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dem Franchise Boys, Jermain Dupri, Da Brat and Bow Wow vs. The Concretes

What's up ya'll,

Sorry for the lack of an early update, I've been busy as hell. But now, there's only one more week of classes and I'm riding easy. This song has been kicking around forever, but it's finally done. It's the remix of "I Think They Like Me" with "Fiction" by The Concretes.

Got some news for you too: thanks to a big tip from a reader, I found out that DJ MDSB was featured on the 11/28 episode of GBH Radio on East Village Radio. Here's the link.

And, after some googling, I found that I was featured on a different podcast. This time it's on http://dirrtyneedles.blogspot.com/.



Dem Franchise Boys, Jermain Dupri, Da Brat and Bow Wow vs. The Concretes - I Think They Like Fiction

<3 DJ MDSB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i click to get the file on "Dem Franchise Boys, Jermain Dupri, Da Brat and Bow Wow vs. The Concretes - I Think They Like Fiction" it will not find the file it gives me an error file not found.

You know where else i can get it?

thanks,
DeJean

DJ Million Dollar Snake Babies said...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/18847694ff10ac42/

There you go, sorry about that.

-DJ MDSB